Jenfi is a fintech company focused on providing revenue-based financing to help digitally enabled businesses accelerate growth.
One of the biggest pain points for businesses is getting access to capital to scale their business sustainability. Options are limited to venture capital or traditional bank financing. Jenfi solves this problem by helping businesses fund their actual growth, including Facebook ads, Google ads, digital marketing campaigns, and growth-related initiatives by providing them with non-dilutive growth capital. In exchange, Jenfi takes a small percentage of future sales as a form of repayment. In this way, Jenfi acts as a true partner to the businesses by aligning repayment with actual business performance.
Work closely with the Head of Risk to build insightful reports, dashboards, portfolio analytics, develop, deploy and monitor credit risk models, and also identify opportunities to use data and analytics to improve credit underwriting performance and risk management. The candidate is expected to be well versed with development and deployment of credit risk models
This individual needs to be curious minded, detail oriented, a strong communicator, and possess deep technical skills and business acumen, and needs to be comfortable handling raw business data and transforming them into actionable insight independently.
- Develop Feature Repository using multiple data sources.
- Use various data sources like repayments, acquisition, bureau etc. to do Portfolio Analytics and draw insights and identify areas of revenue growth and loss
- Develop Early warning System across markets to mitigate risk.
- Develop, Deploy and Monitor Acquisition, Behavioral and Collection Scorecards using traditional /Machine Learning techniques.
- Strategize Acquisition strategy by utilizing Pricing, Loss and conversion data for decision making across markets.
- Manage Model Inventory, Validation of Existing Models and publish Model health report
- Be our ‘go to’ expert for information and knowledge of our credit underwriting models and client performance
- Troubleshoot production issues and work closely with IT and underwriting teams
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills, ability to take abstract analytical problems and deliver results quickly and accurately
- Rich experience in Credit Risk Model Development and Deployment Strong with SQL for data interrogation and transformation, a robust understanding of
relational data and the ability to manipulate fact data along multiple dimensions
- Expert in programming languages (R or Python)
- Current with new tools and software to promote on-going innovation
- Exude integrity, thought leadership, ambition, and reliability
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work independently
- Possess strong passion for fintech innovation (this industry is not for the faint of heart)
- Experience managing projects within an agile and scrappy startup environment
- Good University Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / MBA or related fields with strong ability in using data science tools
- 2+ years proven experience in Risk Analytics / Decision Science domain with FinTech/ Non-Bank / Bank
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or relevant degree
Jenfi is an equal opportunity employer. We offer an inclusive work environment and invite
members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. At Jenfi, we’re committed to a diverse,
transparent, and collaborative culture where everyone is heard, and ideas are shared. We
believe passion and pride in your work is important.