Jenfi provides loans to businesses in Asia for growth based activities using revenue and
alternative data to underwrite. It launched in 2019 in Singapore and is currently expanding
Small businesses in Asia are highly “bankable” yet over 50% are unable to obtain a loan.
The simple reason boils down to economics. Jenfi solves this problem by providing an
automated digital platform to help business owners finance their growth. The Jenfi
platform utilizes revenue and alternative data via various data integrations to underwrite
businesses quickly. The borrower can choose repayment options that are tied to a
percentage of their future sales.
We are seeking a Credit Operations Executive to join our operations team. The Credit
Operations Executive will serve as a bridge between the sales and credit teams,
responsible for collection, review, and validation of financial data and documents from
clients. They will work closely with Sales in communicating with clients for application
documents and Credit to ensure these documents meet the requirements.
- Contact clients to request financial information and documents needed for underwriting
- Organize, review, and validate documents to make sure they meet requirements for Credit team
- Collaborate with Credit Analyst to ensure financial statements, business records, and legal documents are proper and approved formats
- Regularly follow up with clients on missing documents, financial data and other requirements
- Timely and accurately provide complete financial information to Credit for processing
- Reduce timelines for application process by effectively gathering complete financial data from client
- Understand financial statements, P&Ls, financial records, legal entity documents, agreement/loan contracts, and other financial documents
- Bachelor’s degree in business,finance, accounting or other related fields preferred
- Minimum 2yrs experience in accounting, financial service, accounting, lending or Fintech roles
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Can read, write, and Speak Vietnamese fluently
Our company culture is fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We are a diverse team that values inclusivity, creativity, and transparency. We are looking for someone who shares our passion for creating a positive impact on society through the power of technology.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Full remote working experience
- 15 days sick leave & 15 days personal leave
- 13 months salary