Are you struggling to keep track of all the recommendations for different services and resources for your small business? Fret not, there’s now a curated list of must-use of over 100 resources to power your business.
The guide covers resources for:
- Creating and managing your own website (no coding required)
- Time tracking and invoicing (great for freelancers)
- Tools for project management and to be better organised
- Tools for collaboration and communication
- Social media tools
- Digital asset libraries (recommended stock libraries for photos and videos)
- Freelance job boards (not all are applicable for Singapore. You may also want to check out Freeboh for a local option)
- Books to add to your reading list
- Freelance and lifestyle blogs to follow
- Online education resources to expand your skill set
Check out these highly recommended suggestions for your small business today. Be sure to bookmark this down so you have a handy reference guide at your disposal.